Sunday, August 13, 2006

Blog Virgin

Hi
I've been meaning to blog for the last six months but the stumbling point has been a suitable name. This is my first post, hence the title "blog virgin", and I have'nt found the profile section yet.

I've always been interested in long palindromes, and was going to use "Able was I ere I saw elba", the famous Napolian one, but have settled for "No Lemon No Melon" - it could have been " No Melon No Lemon". Once I've established the blog, I'll put in a link to a palindrome site.

As always, this is not a good time to start posting, as I am needed elsewhere.

Cheers

2 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger E. S. de Montemayor said...

welcome to the world of blogging!!

have fun ya hear?

 
At 5:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this really your last entry? A month ago?

I've finally discovered your "blog" & gripped / memsmerized ... especially after a couple of glasses of wine & no more TV!

Seriously - I've enjoyed your travel log - keep it up, if you enjoy it - it is like a diary & will be fun for you & for family/friends.

thinking of you in Spain

love Cand

 

Post a Comment

<< Home