Saturday, March 17, 2007





Thursday 15th March

I painted the second coat of the front doors, running out of paint about 11 am and had to go out to buy another tin via the Correos (Post Office) to post L’s birthday card and a walk round the market. J cleaned the kitchen patio door frames and painted the patio garden bricks white. I also took 2 links out of the front room light and rewired, ensuring the earth was correctly wired….…did I do that ??... !! (Very few plugs in Spain are properly earthed !!)

After lunch on the porch, we measured up the wall for the cupboard and I drilled the holes and fitted it …..excellent job if I say so myself…..it is level horizontally, but tilts forwards by about 10° , but that’s because the wall is crooked !! We will decide whether to leave or rectify.

I got a call from the PC Doctor to say my laptop was cured, so we drove down to Fuengirola via AKI to pick up a new patio lantern, an under-cupboard light and a gardening trowel for J. Collected laptop from the PC Doctor….the diagnosis was a conflict between my wanadoo modem proxy server and the wifi setup…..anyway sorted ! Drove back into Fuengirola to the wifi café to renew my Norton anti virus subscription…..very important for the Old Blogger !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home