Saturday, September 16, 2006

50 most influential people in NHS

My Health Service Journal plopped on to the door mat today after being redirected, and I read with interest " the 50 people with the greatest influence on today's NHS policy and practice."

My first thoughts were ....I wonder who I know is on the list? ..........is so in so on the list ?.......but after reflection, I wondered who would be proud to be on the list, as they have been responsible , by definition, for getting the NHS into the fucking mess that it is in today. These are not new people.....they have been leading opinion formers for years, and have helped steer the NHS to its present position of insolvency , so they should be in the dock, rather than be on a "celebrated" list.

I have only met one guy on the list ................guesses ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home